Sunday, April 26, 2009

Savouring my Sunday...

I love and hate Sundays.

Coronation Street in bed (love)

Nagging feeling of returning to another work week (hate)



____________________________________________________________


We had my pal Betty over for a belated 50th birthday celebration brunch. Jerome was an amazing host, as always, and it was great to catch up with a dear friend that I do not see nearly enough. Betty has refused to partake in showing you her photo, which btw she looks amazing for an old broad. And I am delighted she liked the pink scarf , so much infact because I detest pink and am glad it has now found a worthy home. Rock on Betty, you look hot!


_____________________________________________________________



I was introduced to My First Dictionary by my cohort, Mike. He always knows of the best blogs and likes to fill my head with "useless" information while we work in the hope that someday I might win a pub trivia competition.

This blog was indeed a true find, almost makes me want to shape young minds in an elementary school... well, almost.






____________________________________________________________


The house is so quiet. Jerome went to drive Betty home and pick up Ryan (aka 15 year-old-soccer star) on their way to drop him off at a practice. It all sounds very logistic, but its not.

On their way out the door there were hugs goodbye and I thought I should get Jerome to mess with his son's mind ( that's my role as evil step-monster). "Tell Ryan that Betty is now his new step-mom ,that you dumped me for her and that I said goodbye", I quipped.

"Oh...and he still has my library book."

No comments:

Post a Comment