Saturday, April 25, 2009

hello world



Look at me blogging, you blog lookers!

Although I do not own a cell phone ( really, I am not techno-phobic ) there seems to be this desire for me to get out there and use more ,less irritating , forms of communication; one that will not always talk back. Unless, of course, you agree with what I am ranting about, then please, feel free to leave a lovely comment. I will try to behave...for now.

So, for those of you who are not living under rocks, the world was indeed changed by the stellar performance of
Susan Boyle on “Britain’s got Talent” a few short weeks ago. It really got me thinking about the power of a first impression and how one's looks can really influence you. Well, Susan, you are just lovely and I hope you don’t succumb to the pressures of society and change your appearance. As Bridget Jones says, I “like you just as you are”.




Note in this photo she now has her eyebrows waxed and hair dyed. Oh Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment