Friday, July 17, 2009

I am finally a mother...

I have been all-consumed with our new puppy, Zadie. It really is like having a baby and I am finding the summer is just flying by, me with puppy bowel-movements on my mind. Hey, that could be a catchy title for a song!

Look people, I have not even been knitting!

We took Zadie for her first haircut on Tuesday. I had no idea that my dog's haircut would be more expensive than my own, but there you have it...



Been humming a catchy tune around the house lately. My co-hort in the library turned me onto it and at first I was rather mortified by it, but recently came around. It all happened one day when Zadie fell asleep on the coffee table.


It reminded me of this.

The real sick thing is that she wags her tail like mad whenever we play it.

Yep, that's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment